If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you a credit, exchange, or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Rocket Induustries receipt at the time you return the item.
- The item is in a re-saleable condition, meaning that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- It is unopened, unused, and in its original condition;
- A return claim form (available from our website or office) is completed.
- You pay our restocking fee, levied up to 15% of the purchase price of the returned item.
If these requirements are not satisfied Rocket Industries Pty Ltd reserves the right not to offer and exchange, refund or store credit.
- No returns will be accepted unless the conditions detailed above are satisfied.
- Please make sure you have all the above paperwork attached to the goods so there are no delays in processing the return.
- All freight on goods returned for credit must be pre-paid.
- Please note that goods returned for credit, refund or exchange must not have been used/fitted or modified in any way. Goods failing to meet this requirement will be refused credit and returned to you at your cost.
- Goods purchased from our “Specials List”, package deal components or buy-ins / specially procured non-stock lines will not be accepted for return.
- All returns must be explicitly approved by the Rocket Industries Pty Ltd Warranty Department before the goods are returned to our store/office.
- Goods that are short-supplied must be referred to Rocket Industries Pty Ltd within 7 days of receipt.
- Please note that receipt of goods by our warehouse should not be seen as an obligation by us to issue a credit, or to provide you with a refund.
- Under no circumstances should credit/refund requests be deducted from account payments. This is a violation of our accounts policy
Any further questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Rocket Industries Pty Ltd Warranty Department.
You can contact the Warranty Department via Phone (02) 8825 1986, Fax (02) 8825 1987 or email: [email protected].